"Thanks for all your hard work and long hours throughout the due diligence effort - a special thanks for updating our CEO on Saturday â€“ your report was first class..."
- Lars S - Northern Europe Specialty Chemical Division Manager
INTERNATIONAL CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATING EXPERIENCE AND RECENT PROJECTS
The hallmark of Compass know-how is the depth and breadth of our international experience and capabilities. The expertise of our key associates covers most of the world's industrialized countries and developing nations including the following:
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- Equatorial Guinea
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom (50 Projects)
- United States (350 Projects)
- Performed construction cost surveys of 30+ countries in Asia, Africa and South America for major North American corporations.
- Completed a review/audit report of a FEED study related to a $470 million LNG facility located in Middle East.
- Compiled commercial/technical bid packages (RFP’s)for various chemical/petroleum/manufacturing facilities.
- Estimating audit/due diligence report of a $3.7 billion mine, power station, port, railroad, township and refinery facility - located in Africa.
- Estimated a high speed sugar packaging line in, Colombia, valued at $3.5 million.
- Senior P.M. on a worldwide flavors production / logistic center located in N.E. USA, valued at $12 million for a major Fortune 500 Company.
- Estimating, value engineering and buyout of equipment and subcontracts specific to a Pharmaceutical R&D facility located in N.E., USA, valued at $40 million.
- Reviewed and critiqued (8) cost estimates specific to coal, oil, nuclear and gas fired power plants located in North / South America and Asia.
- Owners Representative on a Chemical Facility located in S.E. USA valued at $30 million.
- Estimated major “grassroots” refinery in Venezuela, valued at $350 million.
- Technical Auditor of two front end studies specific to (4) Airport Projects in Moscow, Russia valued $700 million and a $240 million refinery upgrade / revamp project in Turkmenistan.
- Project Manager on a Medical Center 50,000 SF facility located in NJ. Valued at $7.5 million.
- Program Manager of the review and critique of the project execution methods utilized in the engineering, procurement and construction of the largest trash bailing / disposal facility in USA. Valued at $70 million.
- Provided Project Management - Controls training to 50+ senior managers of one of India's major steel producers.
- Value Engineering on mining project located in Idaho, USA valued at $70 million, savings of 12% were achieved.
- Estimated (7) Pharmaceutical facilities in Canada, valued at C$65 million.
- Estimating and Value Engineering services on a Power Plant 580 MW located in Saudi Arabia, valued at $700 million.