Avoid estimating errors, save both estimating time and difficult research, we have done the work for you, this only one of its kind book has all the answers to your Pipelines Mining & Offshore questions, if you are in this construction sector, you need this data you need this, take it with you to the job site and get the estimates, change orders and budgets wrapped up.
- Major Equipment & Piping (ISBL & OSBL), Insulation, Painting, Coatings, Refractory & Scaffolding
- Site work / Civil / Piling / Concrete / Buildings / Structural Steel
- Electrical Equipment & Electrical & Instrumentation work / Offshore Construction Cost Data / Offshore Platforms / FSPO’s / SPM’s / Topsides / Numerous Pipeline Onshore & Offshore Cost Models & Examples in North & South America / Final Cost Reports
- Modules & Wind Turbines (Onshore & Offshore) Detailed Design Benchmarks & Cost Model
- Construction Management / Home Office Engineering Cost Tables & Production Metrics
- Numerous Mining Cost Models Examples / Mining Construction Metrics
- Construction Equipment / Plant Hire Day Rates
- Insurance Cost Data / Camp Costs / Transmission Line Cost Models
- Temporary Site Establishment Cost Data / Spare Parts Cost Data
- 100’s of International & North American Calibration Factors / Location Factors / Transportation data
- Filled with easy to understand tables & factors , that will allow to get going on your estimating work
This unique and wide-ranging cost estimating tool / database is a “go to tool” and resource for all Estimators, Tender / Proposal Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Cost Engineers, Construction Managers, Planners, Field Engineers, Project Managers & Construction Professionals it allows them the capability to quickly estimate / budget or check Pipelines Mining & Offshore construction projects in in the USA and in the International Arena. The 2016 Pipelines Mining & Offshore Cost Data Yearbook provides estimating solutions to these expensive and difficult projects.
ABOUT THE FIRM
- Introduction, General Comments and Calibration Factors:
- includes the following:
- Location (Calibration) Factors – International values compared to USA Gulf Coast. (Base of 1.00). Calibrations in this application are used to adjust the benchmark prices depicted in the following SECTIONs (1 thru 700).
- 25 # Country Calibration Factors.
- General Conversion Values – Imperial to Metric Units.
- Import Duties General Sales Tax / Value. Added Tax / Consumption Tax.
- Detailed Design / Engineering / Architectural and CM Fees 51 # Facility Types.
- Union Labor Costs / Inflation Cost Indexes.
- USA and Canada State & Province Sales Tax / GST.