- General Introduction & important issues to consider when estimating Repair Projects
- 9,000 Repairs & Maintenance Unit Prices specific to Demolition, Site works, Site Utilities, Piling, Civil, Concrete, Masonry, Roofing, Architectural Finishes, Painting, Coatings, Structural Steel, Platforms, Mechanical & Electrical work, Instrumentation & Process Equipment unit price line items
- 17 Number Cost Models / Benchmarks / Final Close Out reports of completed projects
- 100’s of International & USA city calibration factors to fine-tune costs to your US or International project location
- Engineering, Architectural, Procurement & Construction Management Home Office Billing rates
- 78 Number Engineering / Construction Benchmarks & Metrics
- Supplementary information includes Construction Labor Rate Data, Various Tables & Construction Equipment / Plant Hire costs
- Country Import Duties and Local Taxes, that need to be estimated and much more
This comprehensive cost data source is a “must have” for all Estimators, Tender / Proposal Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Cost Engineers, Construction Managers, Planners, Field Engineers, Project Managers & Construction management Professionals challenged with attempting to accurately estimate the cost of “older” complicated commercial / process facilities across the World.
ABOUT THE FIRM
- Introduction and Calibration Factors, includes the following:
- General introduction and retrofit and repair considerations.
- Location (Calibration) Factors – International values compared to Washington D.C. (Base of 1.00). Calibrations in this application are used to adjust the unit prices / schedule of rates depicted in the following Divisions 1 – 17.
- 188 # International Cities Location / Calibration Factors.
- General Conversion Values – Imperial to Metric Units.
- Import Duties General Sales Tax / Value. Added Tax / Consumption Tax.
- 284 # USA Location (Calibration) Factors.
- Detailed Design / Engineering / Architectural and CM Fees 51 # Facility Types.
- Union Labor Costs.
- USA and Canada State & Province Sales Tax / GST.
- Inflation Cost Indexes.
- (8) Calibration Tables
- Cost Models / Cost Benchmarks (17 Number)
- includes cost and quantity data on the following:
- Retrofit – Upgrade Isotope / Radiation – Chemo Therapy Formulation Suite.
- Retrofit and upgrade 333 # Apartments.
- UK (Scotland) Facility – Refurbish existing laboratory in existing manufacturing campus.
- Major Construction Activities.
- Estimating Assessment Sheet.
- Petro – Chemical Cost Model.
- High Rise Apartment Building Cost Model.
- Beverage / Candy Production Facility Cost Model.
- Consumer Products Facility.
- Crude Oil Distillation Complex.
- EPCM Home Office Billing Rate Sheet
- Power Station Cost Model.
- Steel Production Cost Model.
- Waste Water Treatment Cost Model.
- 78 # Engineering / Construction Cost Benchmarks.
- Class A Office Building
- UK Pharmaceutical Facility
- General Requirements / General Conditions / Preliminaries:
- includes cost data on the following:
- Rules of thumb
- Insurance Costs
- Protection of Completed Work
- Temporary Utilities, Structures & Fences
- Testing / Inspection
- Site Staff / Field Personnel
- Construction Equipment Costs / Rental
- Temporary Construction Items
- Site Construction: includes schedule of rates for:
- Demolition (including asbestos)
- Rock removal
- Hardcore / Stone
- Planking & Strutting / Sheet Piling
- Foundation Piling
- Miscellaneous Site Improvements
- Concrete Curbing
- Site Lighting
- Marine Work
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Concrete Work: includes schedule of rates for:
- Precast Concrete
- Masonry: includes schedule of rates for:
- Metals: includes schedule of rates for:
- Structural Steel
- Metal Joists
- Metal Framing
- Miscellaneous Iron
- Metal Decking
- Wood and Plastics: includes schedule of rates for:
- Rough Carpentry
- Finish Carpentry
- Carpentry Specialties
- Thermal and Moisture Protection: includes schedule of rates for:
- Damp proofing and Waterproofing
- Thermal Protection
- Roofing Systems
- Caulking & Sealants
- Doors and Windows: includes schedule of rates for:
- Wood and Plastic Doors
- Metal Doors and Frames
- Glazing / Glazed Curtain Walls
- Finishes: includes schedule of rates for:
- Plaster and Gypsum Board
- Wall Finishes
- Acoustical Treatment
- Painting and Coatings
- Other items
- Specialties: includes schedule of rates for:
- Visual Display Boards
- Compartments and Cubicles
- Louvers and Vents
- Wall and Corner Guards
- Miscellaneous Facility Specialties
- Equipment: includes schedule of rates for:
- Maintenance Equipment
- Loading Dock Equipment
- Industrial and Process Equipment
- Laboratory Equipment
- Material Handling Equipment
- Furnishings: includes schedule of rates for:
- Manufactured Casework
- Special Construction: includes schedule of rates for:
- Pre-Engineered Buildings & Structures
- Radiation Protection
- Storage Tanks
- Security Access and Surveillance
- Conveying Systems: includes schedule of rates for:
- Escalators and Moving Walks
- Hoists and Cranes
- Mechanical Work: includes schedule of rates for:
- Building Services Piping
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Process Piping
- Fire Protection Piping
- Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Equipment
- Electrical Work: includes schedule of rates for:
- Electrical Equipment / Transformers
- Cable / Control wire
- Cable tray
- Instrumentation and Controls
- Process Equipment / Major Equipment: includes schedule of rates for:
- Air Handlers
- Cooling Towers
- Heat Exchangers